Wednesday, May 7, 2008

a gal

it has been one week since i saw you online. i always check whether you put new pic in display. but it's same old cute pic. tonight i am missing you and i am little nostalgic about the time we spent chatting...cracking some jokes. when i met you online, i instantly connected to you. it might be my inability to find a right gal to overcome of being single or i found a gal what i dream. i enjoyed your presence and i talk over any topic. it is so comfortable and pleasing to be with you. the level of your liveliness and making-life-beautiful attitude make me lil crazy for you. i always tend to praise you lil more. you react to say that things look fairy tale over net and i don't know you actually. i may be blind. does life become perfect even if i know someone completely ? i admired you for being so different from me. your point of view on even simple topic is opposite of what i think of. i use to feel a sense of completeness. i was so pleasantly surprised to receive your call on my b-day. you had made my day. you wished me twice on 14th Jan, the day we met. you always asked me what's the special about this day ? and each time i couldn't think of what's the special. i always forget and you always remember.
one day you told me that you were seeing someone. i was shocked. yeah! our relationship is not made in heaven. but it was really cute as you let me know about your feelings and i saw pics of your boy. it's true i am not capable of doing something like veer-zara or you may not wish. in few years you would be married and busy with new life. let see how my life will take shape. in spite i would be in different world disconnected from you, your face won't fade away from my mind.

6 comments:

raai said...

ur content is nice and precise...cud wrk a lil more on da language....
u write pretty well..keep it up..

Unknown said...

i realllly appreciate ur feeling fr this girl!m sure u will find one sooon:)

Mikku said...

man who is this lucky gal??? u never told us

Unknown said...

who??

Ritesh Saurabh said...

she stays very far.

Nishant Shrivastava said...

awesome