Monday, October 29, 2007

Where I stand.



I wish someday I would be working for myself. Where I would be responsible for my failure and success. The freedom to experiment and analyzing its consequences is a creative thrill. I am fascinated by anyone who has created any new business. The desire to work with entrepreneurs, I contacted three founders dealing with export of mangoes, online gift business and patenting and legal advices but I missed somewhere to impress them to take me as a part of their teams. Setback doesn't bring smile so it does in my case.


I never thought that life after campus would be so critical that I would feel helpless in spite of having a steady job. Where I find it so difficult to decide what I should be doing my rest of life ? I feel like I have lost my interest. I feel envy of my friends who enjoy their works where I do for sake of doing it. I think of which area is best suited for me ? and I have no idea. What I know...it should make me feel proud of whatever I do. I don't need to feel envy of other's profession. I want to feel that I am doing koolest job. This is the first challenge I have to overcome to move further.

3 comments:

sawan said...

Nice blog man...

Well nobody but yourself can help that...and getting a right job is indeed a tough job in itself...

And only thing one can do is like keep trying and in the mean time keep on improving whatever one is at present involved at...Believe if you think there would be a drastic change...from hell to heaven then you are wrong..you need to create a small heaven around yourself at least to a large extent...

Hope this helps...

khushi said...

"Great stuff you've done on your site .... I want to spend more time looking at it." :-)

nizam said...

Hey it looks like u r not alone with that feeling.Infact I believe u will never get satisfied till u continue to work for another.I feel there is only 2 things which give satisfaction to people who have talent.
1.working for oneself
2.doing research(PHD,Reasearch lab)
and why are u looking for other to give u offer of partnership..if u have fire and believe in urself u can start on ur own and then people like me will ask u let me join
good luck